Looking to build my own mini gun,uzi,AK-47,and AR-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
If you are a gun bulder for war how can you dog me when your guns are killing inocent people. If you build guns for the military how can you sell them your guns when they are more off the hook than any other US citizen. You say I am off the rocker who is really off the rocker

Who said I build guns for the military? I run a legitimate business, manufacturing legal firearms. You're on an online forum asking for help to build illegal machine guns... that's how I can dog you lol

You really are crazy. I'm done.

flip777

Who said I build guns for the military? I run a legitimate business, manufacturing legal firearms. You're on an online forum asking for help to build illegal machine guns... that's how I can dog you lol

You really are crazy. I'm done.

The Mini gun was the only machine gun I was asking about. The others are semi-automatics

flip777

About half as hot as your tail will be if any ATF agent worth his salt that saw your posts gets finished with you

Thanks for the advice but I know my limits because I have a cousin who is ATF and I wouldn't do anything that I cant legally get by with. As far as all the concerns I am well aware of the risks. My uncle Pitman is also a federal agent. Thats is one reason why I only have replica grenades and that my semi-automatics only fire 3rounds when you pull the trigger. I am well aware of legal issue.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Thanks for the advice but I know my limits because I have a cousin who is ATF and I wouldn't do anything that I cant legally get by with. As far as all the concerns I am well aware of the risks. My uncle Pitman is also a federal agent. Thats is one reason why I only have replica grenades and that my semi-automatics only fire 3rounds when you pull the trigger. I am well aware of legal issue.

Genius lol

National Firearms Act Definitions
Machinegun

26 U.S.C. § 5845(b)

For the purposes of the National Firearms Act the term Machinegun means:

Any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger
The frame or receiver of any such weapon
Any part designed and intended solely and exclusively or combination of parts designed and intended for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun, or
Any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be assembled if such parts are in the possession or under the control of a person.

flip777

Genius lol

National Firearms Act Definitions
Machinegun

26 U.S.C. § 5845(b)

For the purposes of the National Firearms Act the term Machinegun means:

Any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger
The frame or receiver of any such weapon
Any part designed and intended solely and exclusively or combination of parts designed and intended for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun, or
Any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be assembled if such parts are in the possession or under the control of a person.

Thanks looks like I have more reading to do. I wonder why my local gun store added that to my AK-47. Must be ok.

KKing

Full Access Member
Thanks looks like I have more reading to do. I wonder why my local gun store added that to my AK-47. Must be ok.

I think instead of planning to build more weapons, you should start saving for bail money, a lawyer, and reading material on what the term 'semi automatic' means.

Must be ok? :lol: I can't wait to see how that defense plays out in front of a judge. I don't say this often, but you sir are an idiot

Last edited:

flip777

I cant believe this but oh well. No wonder there arent that many new threads everyone is discriminating I am done with this club and thread

KKing

Full Access Member
I cant believe this but oh well. No wonder there arent that many new threads everyone is discriminating I am done with this club and thread

Discriminating? Hardly. I'd rather take my lumps in an Internet thread than in a cell with Big Bubba. You're welcome buddy. Sorry we don't want to help contribute up your delinquency.

So what say the rest of you? I'm gonna vote bored ATF agent. I seriously hope there's not an individual this ignorant of our laws.

Full Access Member
Discriminating? Hardly. I'd rather take my lumps in an Internet thread than in a cell with Big Bubba. You're welcome buddy. Sorry we don't want to help contribute up your delinquency.

So what say the rest of you? I'm gonna vote bored ATF agent. I seriously hope there's not an individual this ignorant of our laws.

I thought it was interesting that his relatives are ATF and are on board with this,And then he wants to throw his local gun shop under the bus also.:Bye:

ViperJeff

Administrator
OK, I've read enough and I didn't read it all.

We don't condone illegal activity here even if it's through ignorance.

Here, we believe in doing it right, Preserving our 2nd Amendment Right and being the best citizens we can. All appearance is that you are attempting to break the law and that you are looking for help to do that... Collectively, we will not help you break the law. The subject of illegally covertly a semi to auto is not appropriate for our site

Vj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.