Looking for unusual/futuristic rifles

Max

Full Access Member
Hello everyone

I'm once again coming here with something that has to do with my novel-projects.
For the new project I look for rifles (Semi-Automatic, Full-Auto, Bolt Action, whatever, Belt-, Magazine-fed or single shot) that can be called futuristic or unusual looking (Book is set in the close future).
It does not matter if the rifle is new, or if it didn't even made it past the prototype-stage.
The focus is on rather short rifles, as most of the action is located in an urban environment.
The gun just needs to have a simply name or one that can be shortened (AK-103 becomes "AK", FN Minimi SPW becomes "Minimi", Taurus Model 62 is the T26).
Oh, and I need a picture of the rifle (from the side, at best), so that I can see if it fits the character and work out how to describe it.
So far I have the Kushnapup, Kel-Tec KSG & RFB, IWI X95, FN P90 TR, Mossberg 500 Bullpups, H&K XM8 Blaser & AWI-precision rifles and different rifles in Center Balance Stocks.

Thanks in advance,

Max

JuggNuttz

i had just seen the Beretta ARX-100. it looks pretty wierd i think.

img0622ar.jpg

TheOl55

Full Access Member
AICW - Advanced Infantry Combat Weapon (Australia)

aicw-2005.jpg

Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO + 40mm
Action: Gas operated, rotating bolt + Metal Storm patented stacked-projectile caseless
Overall length: 738 mm
Barrel length: n/a
Weigth: 6.48 kg unloaded, w/o sight; 7.85 kg loaded w/o sight (30 5.56mm + 3 40mm rounds); 9.9-9.9 kg loaded w. electronic sight
Rate of fire: 650 rounds per minute (for 5.56mm barrel)
Capacity: 30 rounds (5.56mm) magazine plus 3 40mm rounds in the G/L barrel

Bluez

Full Access Member
Also the P90 (FN herstal)
G11 was used as a prop in "Total recall" but being in germany thats likely not exotic enough for you ;)

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Google image seach..

FN2000
IWI Tavor (Israel)
Jati-Matic (Finland)
Steyr Advanced Combat Rifle
LAPA Model 03 (Brazil)
Daewoo K1 (South Korea)
SR-88A (Singapore)
Spectre M-4 (Italy)

Members online