It was enough to arm a small army or militia-New York Post

ViperJeff

Administrator
Cops found an arsenal of guns, swords and ammo inside a Brooklyn apartment, officials said.

Police say officer Jeremy Berson arrived at 175 Dahill Road in Bensonhurst Thursday morning to execute a search warrant just after 7:00 a.m.

Bashkim Sylmetaj, 36, Michael Symetaj, 42, Adem Sylmetaj, 38, and Zenaida Vaysberg, 32, all of whom lived at 175 Dahill Road apartment, were hit with charges, including criminal possession of a loaded weapon and criminal possession of a controlled substance, according to police.

Cops recovered a 9 MM Highpoint Rifle with a defaced serial number, one 380 Cal loaded semi-automatic handgun, a 357 revolver, as well as a 38 caliber revolver.

Police also found 50 rounds of 45 caiberl ammunition, 50 rounds of 9MM ammunition, 67 rounds of 347 caliber ammunition, 50 rounds of 38 caliber ammunition, 17 rounds of 380 caliber ammunition, and a 45 caliber magazine.

As if that wasn’t enough, cops also recovered eight swords, one machete, some nunchakus and eight Codeine tablets, cops said.

“It was enough to arm a small army or militia,” a police source said of the bust. “These guys were ready for war.”

Assorted knives and air pistols were also recovered, according to police.

Cops find arsenal of guns, swords in Brooklyn apartment | New York Post

Buzzpo's response ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Liberal NY Post Screws Up Big On "Gun Raid" Story | BuzzPoBuzzPo

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
If my math is correct they found four guns and a little over 200 rounds of ammo.

Oh yeah, these people were just waiting for the right time to start WWIII. SMH and LOL at this liberal media.

I know it's just a typo but if these idiots knew anything there is no such thing as a .347 caliber. They meant .357 for the pistol they found.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
and with that little over two hundred, some rounds with no gun to shoot them

Yeah, I noticed that too. But don't you know those .45 bullets are just as lethal if they're thrown? Heaven forbid you load them in a slingshot. That'll destroy a tank.

oppo

Full Access Member
1 pistol, 2 revolvers, & a PCC and 184 rounds for them, that's it? That is not even enough ammo for a single trip to the range and it damned sure isn't anything even remotely resembling an arsenal. This is just more liberal bullshit trying to brainwash people.

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Well I don't know about you but I sure am glad they stopped them in their tracks and got that scary scum off the streets........I mean just think of the carnage they prevented!

kwo51

Full Access Member
Recovered swords, nunchakus and prescription drugs. What law was broken? LAW suit coming these guys will be rich.

ViperJeff

Administrator
Ok Jeff enough with those fancy words...:think:

Sorry....

You know, been thinking about it. If we paint the screwdriver and yo-yo black, they can be identified as an "assault shiv" and an "assault garrotte". Not that there is anything wrong with the color black, however democrats and gun haters seem to associate that color with assault.... :throw:

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Let's see in just 9mm I have about 7k-8k rounds loaded and enough brass, bullets, powder, and primers for about 18k more. The press would have an absolute field day at my house. Sad part is that is just enough to cover my needs until about September. lol.

Members online

No members online now.