Idiot tries to rob gun store - receives instant justice

priell3

Full Access Member
Two armed men chose the wrong place to attempt a robbery Monday morning, when an employee at the Cobb County gun shop confronted them and shot one dead at the scene, Cobb County police said.

The two men entered Dixie Gun and Pawn at 11 a.m. and attempted to rob the business.

A store employee happened to be armed and exchanged gunfire with the men, striking one of them. The robbery suspect died at the scene, police said.

The other suspect fled on foot. Police said Monday afternoon they have no information about him.

The worker was not injured and the case remains under investigation.

Video at LiveLeak.com - Idiot tries to rob gun store - receives instant justice

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The one fella was DRT (Dead Right There). He just won an all expenses paid trip to.....well, that's not my decision. He'll have to work that out with the Big Guy.

Arckadian

I hope not, I saw the video a few days ago when it first happened and if you ask me, the moron got just what he asked for and that is the end of the story. He went in there armed and rolled out dead, no sympathy from me. Now the owner did take a risk, but if he did nothing he still could have ended up just as dead as the punk on the floor in the end. Good job.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts