I Voted

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
When I voted at around 4:30 yesterday there were more people working the polls than actually voting. No wonder this country is screwed up, nobody gives a shit.

I didn't vote for a single incumbent. With the rigging of congressional districts over the last 20 years, it has been nearly impossible to vote anyone out of office once they are in there. There needs to be an independent council that sets up the districts instead of congress basically drawing up the playing field how they see fit.

WI re-elected Walker just so he can run for Pres. in 2016. We reelected a Secretary of State that has been in office for 40 friggin years.

I would have voted for the Libertarian candidate, Robert Burke, for governor; but his only platform issue seemed to be the legalization of marijuana.

I can't remember the last time I actually felt good about my choices in an election.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Yeah, feel the same way. We (NC) got Tillis into the Senate. Is he what we really wanted? No. Will he be better that Hagan. He better be. Hagan was BHO's lap dog. She voted a majority with him and her party. These people we put in place in Washington better start realizing that they are not there to vote their conscience, or the way their party is voting. They're there to represent their constituents from the state that sent them there. It's that plain and simple. You got a vote to place? You better check with your people to see how they feel about it and even if you disagree, you better vote as how they want you to.

Oppo, that picture of your new Governor.......somebody remind him to lock his brakes before firing that thing. Newton's Third Law comes into play. Something about an equal and opposite reaction.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
That governor better chock his wheels if he shoots that gun. Jury maundering was bad enough now they want to be driven to the poles and paid to vote. They rerouted the voting distracts around the black areas so to give them a chance to get a person in and they still can't without cheating. WTF over. Time to release the no bill charge on the LEO in the Ferguson shooting and watch this country burn. Its OK we will built you new homes if you destroy your old one.

Members online

No members online now.