Hypocrites in Advertising

ViperJeff

Administrator
So during lunch I do my daily reading and I see that "American Guns" has been discontinued. I'm not all that broke up about it because it wasn't on my gotta see list as the cast (other than the girls) is awful. I just enjoyed seeing them build the guns I hated listening to there ....... idiotic comments..... So Today....

I see that Uncle Ted's "Gun Country" is also (more than likely) being pulled :sunot:.... Now this pisses me off, as I enjoy his show.

Now for the title, you gotta figure the biggest reason is sponsors pulling dollars in protest. You know the advertisers love the exposure to a popular show however run for mamma's skirts during controversy

I see this is going to be a tough year......

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
What about Honey Boo Boo? Although I can't understand one thing they say and can't stand reading the subtitle I am sure those rednecks talk about guns and stuff. Are they being yanked (crossing fingers, since the girls on that show are not worth it) :grd:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Kill your TV with a bushmaster!!!!! Even Fox news is going to far left.

I agree. Geraldo was sensationalizing on a program the other night. I mentioned this on a conservative Facebook page and they ban me. WTF??
I say one slightly negative thing about FOX on America's Freedom Watcher facebook page and they ban me from making any more comments. Kinda touchy aren't they?

Members online

No members online now.