How do you think WF is holding up?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
I just wanted to see how you all thought how the forum is doing, growing? Think this forum will have a chance to be huge in the near future? Post up your thoughts here.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
I think it's going well. I've had a few questions and they were answered immediately. This place has knowledgeable members willing to share their thoughts to help others. Ultimately I think it has what it takes.

Arckadian

From what I have seen we are doing quite well for being such a new forum. I think that with the knowledge and good natured folks we have here we will keep going fer a while :) a long while

TheOl55

Full Access Member
While new membership has slowed in the last couple of days I think the site has grown "Fast & Furious" and will continue to acquire new members.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Still looking for a new seat for my Ultra. Oh thats the other one.Still a lot of trainers that are only snooping.

DrkSide

Full Access Member
This is probably the forum that I like the most and I am definitely more active over here. So far so good.

Still looking for a new seat for my Ultra. Oh thats the other one.Still a lot of trainers that are only snooping.

That made absoluetly no sense. Am I missing something?

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
We seem to be rolling along with good info good people and a very nice level of helping out your fellow brother. And a good mix of young and old. Lol.

BOJANGLES

Full Access Member
I think we're gonna do great Shagg. We've already got a good core group here and some of these guys are very active, knowledgeable, and helpful. As you and I both know well, a forum's best asset is its people... We've got good people here.

KKing

Full Access Member
Doing great from my standpoint. It's good to have a place to talk guns that isn't brand specific.

Members online

No members online now.