holy....

SWSS

Full Access Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Gt1sKv2vo]Insane helicopter pilot skills - YouTube[/ame]

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I can just imagine those guys talking in the foreground..wtf???? Two thumbs up for that pilot and crew..gotta love those flyboys.

Assault

That has to be a x-navy pilot! They are the only pilots I met that would do crazy stuff, just to see if they can do it

If its up high, it's coming to the ground

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
No it would be considered a disaster, if the pilot lost control at that altitude the roters would chop up those boys bringing supplies....but that didn't happen, thank goodness........
Concealed 27

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Yup......glad it all worked out, and we didn't have to hear about 14 Marines dieing during a "Military Training Exercise" in the mountains of Afghanistan on the news.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
It's pretty hard to tell, but I think those are British troops. The camo pattern and helmets sure look like UK troops. And one of the guys running towards the camera looks to be carrying an L85a1.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Thought it was a Forida license tag on the Helo. Do the brits still wear round helmets? USMC does not best I can tell.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts