Here is a really bright idea

priell3

Full Access Member
Perceived Carry Decoys

Who are PCD devices for?

These devices are for those who wish to feel protected but do not want the hassle of owning an actual firearm

PCD's require no background check or permit since they are not actual firearms

Store doesn't have your favorite ammunition in stock?

Want to wear in a parking lot and stow away in purse once you've reached your destination and not fear a discharge?

Don't want the fear of young children finding a loaded weapon by mistake?

Give your unarmed security staff a more authoritative presence

Shop owners concerned about robbery

Know someone who could benefit from carrying a handgun, but aren't safety conscious?

Don't want to be approached by a criminal element?

As you can see, the uses and possibilities are endless.

Perceived Carry Decoys - Perceived Carry Decoys

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Carry that in DC. I bet you'll get tackled just as quickly as if you were carrying a real gun. But officer....it's not a real gun.....see (as he reaches for it). Pow....... It'll get you just as dead, for real.

I imagine there are some people out there that could justify carrying such a thing. The same people who never served in the military but still dress up like they did. Or someone who just wants to get attention no matter what it takes. Sad really.

Last edited:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Isn't this kinda like stuffing a sock down the front of your britches. It looks nice, unless someone calls your bluff and you have to whip it out.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
No thanks, I'll stick with my Kabar multitool.

You'd be limited on where you could take that too. Most of the museums as well as other attractions have metal detectors. A number of years ago we were in DC and I was carrying a small pocket knife. We went into the Postal museum and security confiscated my knife while I was in the museum. They gave it back to me on the way out.

cce1302

Full Access Member
You'd be limited on where you could take that too. Most of the museums as well as other attractions have metal detectors. A number of years ago we were in DC and I was carrying a small pocket knife. We went into the Postal museum and security confiscated my knife while I was in the museum. They gave it back to me on the way out.

I'm not here as a tourist, so I can take it everywhere I've been so far.

Members online

No members online now.