Have any gun stickers on your car?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I have a local gun forum sticker and a Gadsden flag on my work truck. Nothing on any of my personal vehicles.

What about you?

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I have an NRA life member sticker on my Jeep. Along with my AMA life member sticker and an American flag sticker.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Ya know? I almost forgot. I do have at least four Stars & Stripes on my work truck too. They've just been there so long they just seem part of the truck. I have received some comments about my Gadsden flag. So far everyone likes it. In my signature is a combo NC flag with the Gadsden included. I might have to see if I can have a couple of those made up.

th

Bluez

Full Access Member
They have a license plate in VA with the gadsden flag on it.
Am thinking of getting one

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I've got a guy working on making some of these as 3x5 car magnets. I may need to fly one of these on each of my work trucks.

nc+flag+gadsden400.png

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I used not to. Anyone that knows me though knows I have guns. Any neighbor that pays any attention sees me going hunting, range or to work.

So with that said I have a NRA life member sticker along with a Magpul sticker and Gadsden Flag Virginia license plate. The license plate is personalized for one of my favorite cartridges :D

SWSS

Full Access Member
A Molon Labe, DTOM. Both white vinyl relief stickers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Have plenty of companies stickers on my truck, but nothing gun related. I just don't like the idea of advertising that there may be a gun in there for thieves.

armoredman

Full Access Member
I have a sticker from a gun company on my car, but unless you were pretty familiar with the company and it's logo, you wouldn't have a clue what it is. :)

Members online

No members online now.