Harvard Gun Study Refutes Gun Grabber Claims

priell3

Full Access Member
Harvard Gun Study Refutes Gun Grabber Claims

In an almost fifty-page study published in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, authors Don Kates and Gary Mauser, demonstrate again and again that strict gun control laws do not correlate with lower murder rates, neither in the United States nor Europe. In fact, just as is true in the U.S. where the highest murder rates occur in cities like Chicago, with the strictest gun control laws, the highest murder rate among developed countries is in Russia where gun ownership is highly restricted.

Read more:
Blog: Harvard Gun Study Refutes Gun Grabber Claims

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Gun control? It's the best thing you can do for crooks and gangsters. I want you to have nothing. If I'm a bad guy, I'm always gonna have a gun. Safety locks? You will pull the trigger with a lock on, and I'll pull the trigger. We'll see who wins. — Sammy "The Bull" Gravano, whose testimony convicted John Gotti

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
It took a Harvard study to figure this out?? Good Lord, anyone with a lick of common sense would know this. Thing is, the liberals will ignore this study too. It's not about the guns, it's about control.

Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
They want control we all know this...But how they go about it is where the grey area is....
Currently they cant control themselves let alone govern what others do...My 2 cents anyway...
Concealed 27
:sunot:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
IMO this is why they are trying to get as many people on welfare as possible. It's a method of control. If you don't do as they say then they take your food and shelter. They also have you as voters since the vague suggestion is there that if you don't keep us in power your check goes away.

Now for those of us that are still independent, they want our guns. We are easier to control when all we have are rocks to throw at them.

I feel it's by design that unemployment rates are so high. Yeah they say they are trying to create jobs but it's all smoke and mirrors. Affordable care act continues to lower peoples income by many employers keeping employees hours below 30 to keep from having to pay for health care. This in turn lowers the income of many families. Retailers have been doing this for many years but now it's happening with companies that have never done this before.

Like I said, the government wants you dependent on them. That way they have some way to control you. I can see through their plan and will not fall for it.

Last edited:

oppo

Full Access Member
The%20Theory%20of%20DUH.gif

Members online

No members online now.