Happy Veteran's Day!!!

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
Happy Veteran's Day to all who served, or are serving!!

Thank a Vet today, if it weren't for them, we would not be the great nation that we are!!

64b02838.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
This is a must watch video! Great stuff from the NRA!

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/?vd2012#!/patriotprofiles/video/753

So many don't know, will never know and will always and forever take our freedom for granted.

I've always been bothered that Veterans Day is not recognized like it used to be. Kids used to be out of school on Veterans Day and many people had the day off. (Observed on a Monday) Now kids get Martin Luther King day off instead. So we've traded a day for 1 man who had a dream to celebrate his life with a day off in exchange for the millions who sacrificed for this country.

Happy Veterans Day for all those who have and are serving.

And don't forget those who Gave All.
attachment.php

Attachments

• SoldierEagle.jpg
    SoldierEagle.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Thank you I did twenty-eight years in the Army I just had wish that we got this warm thank you when they all came back from vietnam, I was in was it was going on but miss going over.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Happy Veterans Day to all those who have served to protect our freedoms in the past, present and future. Thank you.

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Thank you I did twenty-eight years in the Army I just had wish that we got this warm thank you when they all came back from vietnam, I was in was it was going on but miss going over.

You Guys and Gals got CRAPED on comming back from 'Nam. It wasn't fair. But it has to make you feel somewhat better that that has changed.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Sadly that is true. I think it was the Jane Fonda's and the Hippie movement that got Nam Vets the bad wrap. Can't say for sure, I was very young in the early 70's. I did have an older 2nd cousin in Nam. He did come home and died a very young age, thought to be caused from exposure to chemical warfare in Nam.

Members online

No members online now.