Halloween

Daveil

Its that time of the year where the old saying our parents tell us everyday does not apply. "Don't talk to strangers or accept anything from them." No it is that time to talk to as many strangers as we can gathering all the teeth rotting goodness that can be held in our little pillow cases, pumpkin buckets, or plastic/paper bags. Oh and all the fun we will have running in the cold at the dead of night, way passed that thing called bed time and stay up late watching the Halloween special of the Simpsons on fox. Will grounds keeper willy be eaten by the lawn mower again, only time will tell.

Anyway, so, thankfully I have moved passed that phase of life. But I do get to take my son out in the freezing cold as he runs door step to door step overloading on candy that he will most likely not care to eat. He is a health food nut and not even three years old yet..... But that aside. He is going to be Buzz Lightyear from those wonderful pixar movies Toy Story. Now I want to make him into a zombie Buzz Lightyear, but his mother has denided that option. So I come here to ask those that have kids or are dressing themself up this year. What are their/your costumes for the 2012 Halloween Season. I personally will be going as a sane person.

Dave

Kids are grown up and moved out and I am too old for Haloween costumes. Stopped giving out candy years ago. Usually only a few coming to the door anyway, and this year they will get a Haloween pencil and small pack of play-dough. I still have some left over from last year and pencils and play-dough don't go stale. No candy.

Happy Haloween......booooooooo....haha

Dave

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
If there isn't a full moon, I've got one for you. Safe and Happy Halloween everyone.
Pumpmoon.jpg

Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I usually pass out applications to the NRA instead of candy...

:rofl:

I usually do those Peanut Butter crackers. We won't get many kids, so .99 cents for 8 packs, and I'll buy 5 packs giving me 40 packs for $5, and I'll have left overs cuz I proabably won't see but maybe 20-30 kids. Now days around here, being in the bible belt, the churches and malls usually open up for Halloween festivities with lots of junk for the kids in an effort to keep the kids off the streets and it works pretty well.

oppo

Full Access Member
I used to dress up and give out candy. I had this gross looking black robe with a chain for a belt and a mask and gloves that looked like a cross between a wherewolf and a bear. It used to freak the little kids out. Last time I gave out candy like that, I was dressed as Jason and had a real but completely dull machette and a stone to "sharpen" it on.

The wife and I went to a party Friday that I found out about on Thursday afternoon. I dressed up as a hunter with a target on me and she dressed as a deer with a rifle.

Members online

No members online now.