Gun control 'guaranteed’ by end of january

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
You do have to consider the source. Biden is know for sticking his foot in his mouth on more than one occasion. I think (I hope) he's doing it again.

ViperJeff

Administrator
Remember that the Boston Mayor Co-Chairs with Blomberg the Mayors for Violent Crime Victim services, serving up hundreds a day to be robbed, rapped and killed

kwo51

Full Access Member
He will try to do something , lots of support for that commie. Democratic party is made up of mostly minorities, women and gays according to Pelosi. That is what is running our country. GOD your not helping.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Now this is so crazy and stupid, they know that it's not going to do no good. That's what the mayor of Chicago said and a whole lot others but they still going through with it. I think that it's all about control for a take over.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Now this is so crazy and stupid, they know that it's not going to do no good. That's what the mayor of Chicago said and a whole lot others but they still going through with it. I think that it's all about control for a take over.

Exactly. It's not about the guns

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I have a feeling it won't get done by end of January. They can't even get the Fiscal Cliff done right, and I think Immigration is next up, although that will be easy. Frankenstein is supposed to be done with the bill by January 22. Sad part is, you know they read it. I hope the Elephants at least take some time to do so though and slow it down as much as they can maybe even derail it.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I have a feeling it won't get done by end of January. They can't even get the Fiscal Cliff done right, and I think Immigration is next up, although that will be easy. Frankenstein is supposed to be done with the bill by January 22. Sad part is, you know they read it. I hope the Elephants at least take some time to do so though and slow it down as much as they can maybe even derail it.

Illinois just had one their government didn't even consider. Didn't come to a vote. Maybe, just possibly the same could happen here. I'm not holding my breath but we could hope. Seems that the idea of gun control may be losing steam at least in some areas of the country.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Illinois just had one their government didn't even consider. Didn't come to a vote. Maybe, just possibly the same could happen here. I'm not holding my breath but we could hope. Seems that the idea of gun control may be losing steam at least in some areas of the country.

I agree with you totally. I'm hoping someone is listening to all the gun owners, that guns LOWER crimes. Look at the stats. FUGG PIERS Morgan. Yes, his country only has 35 murders a year WITH A GUN, but how many Rapes, and Robberies and Murders otherwise does his country have??? Much higher than here. Same with Australia and Mexico. Now Ovomit did his little speach that he was going to do this and do that and blah blah boo fuggin hooo BS. But maybe this well be like everything else he says and DOES NOT do. Hopefully he can't get it done. He wants to leave a Legacy? It'll be the worst ever since Jimmy Carter if he lets Diane Frankensteins bill get passed

Edit: Oh and for anyone who wants to educate the Red Coat, Tell him we have more people killed in car accidents every year than Africa, cuz we have more cars !!! DUH
China has more people killed in MoPed Accidents than us, cuz they have more MoPeds !!! DUHH Fuggin idiot !!!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.