Goverment ends training Syrain rebels

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Goverment ends training Syrian rebels

The Pentagon on Friday announced it was ending its failed $500 million program to "train and equip" Syrian rebels and replacing it with a far less ambitious plan, defense officials said.

The "training" part of the program — which managed to field only "four or five" Syrian rebels into the battle against ISIS at a $50 million price tag — has been halted, according to senior defense officials.

Let's see $10 million per rebel...good to hear how my tax dollars are well spent these days.:wtf:

Last edited:

Full Access Member
They do not have the heart or courage to fight for their own country, gave up the weapons and equipment we supplied to them. I say what took us so long.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
In their infinite wisdom, the pentagon actually announced exactly where they were deploying the first batch of trained fighters last spring. To which, they were quickly surrounded and annihilated by ISIS forces.

Who is going to volunteer for that deal next time??

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I wonder if they had more to work with than this.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfSwS4OO51w[/ame]

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Instead now our government is dumping selected ammo and grenades to so called rebel allies in the field..I am sure Homeland Security can donate a few billion rounds or so they have stockpiled. What's next Stinger missiles to shoot down Russian aircraft???..getting crazy over there.

Members online

No members online now.