Got something I had been eyeballing for a long time.

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
Brought home an FN FS2000, wanted one for awhile.

a470ba0c7b400a333393359b7ee8390e.jpg

:disgust: Most of my AR mags are Pmags, and of course it does not work with them. Otherwise I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Duncnstac

Very cool! That rifle is great from 1' to 500 yards. I'd realy like one too but california cool gun tax kills me. I see them on Guns America site for 1800 and the best i can find them here in Cal is 2300 before tax & dros? Bullet Button + pain of bring into Cal = 20% higher price then rest of country. Great looking gun so please let us know how it functions. Thanks

Arckadian

I was always curious how that weapon actually handled... I see it a lot in shooter computer games. It looks like a very nice versitile weapon.

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
Cool , Looks like an off take of the Steyr Aug A3 .

Attachments

• Steyr_AUG_A3.jpg
    Steyr_AUG_A3.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

mgentry

Full Access Member
A friend of mine had one of these and it was difficult to operate when speed was important. He sold it and bought an Arsenal SGL21 AK-47.

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
A friend of mine had one of these and it was difficult to operate when speed was important. He sold it and bought an Arsenal SGL21 AK-47.
I can change mags in it as fast as I can in an AK, both are pretty comparable since neither has a last round bolt hold open. Clearing a malfunction or jam would take longer in the FS but I've not had to try that yet.
Range report? How does it shoot?

So far it shoots great, Im getting 3 MOA out of it using cheap ammo and an Aimpoint with a 4 MOA dot. I'm sure it can do better but I'm not worried about seeing how much better.

Duncnstac

Bought one shortly after see your post, couldn't help my self. Love the feel, look & accuracy of this fun. Your right about jam, gun doen't like cheep wolf steel jacks at all.

Members online

No members online now.