got my new safe

ninja man

Full Access Member
unfortunately i cant fill them both. the wife is still pissed about it. one is going away. when they delivered the safe, i asked if he could move it to the corner in my garage where it was going to set permanently. so it pretty much needs to go backwards 3 feet and its where it belongs. unfortunately you cant remove the door on this safe, so i am going to have to deal with all 1,000 lbsof it. i get back from reno tomorrow, and i got plans to have myneighbors help with unloading it.

the instruction manual said i should put the safe on top of some material rather than the floor of my garage. like a treated laminate flooring material. saying it would reduce the risk of rusting. so i guess i should find some.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
You are correct about not wanting it to sit directly on the concrete. Concrete is porous and moisture can come up through it and rust out the bottom of safe. If you set it on a piece of ply the same size as the safe, it wouldn't hurt to put some plastic under the wood to prevent the wood from absorbing any moisture. Good luck with the move.

ninja man

Full Access Member
got the safe off the pallet and started to fill it. i guess its a bit overkill right now....... i have a lot of space in there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 5

ninja man

Full Access Member
so now i have all the guns i really wanted. i guess its time to get some guns to fill the spaces. i only have 5 handguns

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 6

ninja man

Full Access Member
and 10 rifles. most are pictured here. one is still on the 10 day ca wait period..... the .338 lapua.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 8

ninja man

Full Access Member
i am. hence the very bright lights in my safe. phones however........ not so much. i only know how to break them.

Members online

No members online now.