Got mines :)

chops

It took a while but I finally received my AR-15. Ordered a Rock River in Oct. 2012 and still have not received it:wtf: They do not want to deliver to NY anymore. So I heard about this Windham deal and jumped on it. Took about 2 months from order to delivery but I am very happy. I will be shoot'in it tomorrow.
I am trained on the Bushmaster and this is no different. Great price $875.00. Of course I had to get ammo , so a 500 rd. bucket squeezed another $350 out of me and wth 2 more magazines. I still have not cancelled the RR order and if some day I get a call for it I probably will buy it. (wife will only see one at a time) :Get him!:

Attachments

• IMG_20130604_143020_341.jpg
    IMG_20130604_143020_341.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 29

Bluez

Full Access Member
Good deal!!

My gunsmith has a good opinion of Windham Weaponry as well which counts for somehting.

Good to see another AR guy on here :)

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Look good, it's almost like the one I had when I was in the Army, man those was good time.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Looks good to me, but you can always change it up if that's what u want to do...decent price too.

Concealed 27

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
It took a while but I finally received my AR-15. Ordered a Rock River in Oct. 2012 and still have not received it:wtf: They do not want to deliver to NY anymore. So I heard about this Windham deal and jumped on it. Took about 2 months from order to delivery but I am very happy. I will be shoot'in it tomorrow.
I am trained on the Bushmaster and this is no different. Great price $875.00. Of course I had to get ammo , so a 500 rd. bucket squeezed another $350 out of me and wth 2 more magazines. I still have not cancelled the RR order and if some day I get a call for it I probably will buy it. (wife will only see one at a time) :Get him!:

Nice rifle, and the Windhams are pretty good quality. CHECK US FIRST THOUGH GUYS! not that were just trying to make sales, but we could have had the same rifle to you in 96 hours, new in box, for under $800 shipped.

Full Access Member
:word:
Nice rifle, and the Windhams are pretty good quality. CHECK US FIRST THOUGH GUYS! not that were just trying to make sales, but we could have had the same rifle to you in 96 hours, new in box, for under $800 shipped.

:fuckyea:

Members online

No members online now.