Going back to Viet Nam

IHC656

Flying back for 5 weeks, so my 10 year old can see where his mom grew up and meet his Grandparents, and he should have a better understanding of how lucky he was to be born in the United States of America.
So I'll be fishing some in the MeKong delta, I'd love to bring a M151 back but shipping is way too high.
Taking photo requests, I do not plan on going much farther north than Saigon.
Saigon as 95% of the southern half of Viet Nam still calls it.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Better off getting a M38 here. Good luck and look out for old hard ware. Ghosts scare me.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
have a safe trip.

I saw an episode of BBC's Top Gear where they rode motorcycles in Vietnam. If I ever get the chance, it's one of the places I'd really like to visit; specifically on a cycle

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Have a great trip and thanks for your service during the conflict in Vietnam, a true patriot and hero...all vets are to me....
Concealed 27

IHC656

Have a great trip and thanks for your service during the conflict in Vietnam, a true patriot and hero...all vets are to me....
Concealed 27
Do not confuse me with one of our hero's.
If you look at my age I am 37, me and the Mrs. were both born after the (war). I do not care what others call it, It was a war...
The 1st time I was in Viet Nam was 2001.

IHC656

Thought I'd share one pic I took on the last trip before I fly out in the morning. Looking across from my fishing spot. It's sort of funny to see all these boats slow down to look at the white boy fishing.

Attachments

• tonyinvietnam014.jpg
    tonyinvietnam014.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 11

Members online

No members online now.