Gettin back to chatting

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Just wanted to say hi to all my homey's here weapons forum. I have been trying to get my health in order and have not been here in about a year I think. Well unfortunately it's not but I'm happy my girl is being my caretaker. At the end of last year I almost died, I had pneumonia and septis and was medically induced coma for 4 weeks and my right lung was full of flem so it was being drained thru my side, was in icu for a few weeks after that. Back pain mgmt, which I hate. Anyways wanted the people here I would chat with that I did not just stop contributing here. Please say a prayer for me and my father who found out he has kidney cancer and has spread into his stomach. Surgury at Moffit cancer center in Tampa the first week of July, it has been a rough year but I want to be
Back into active status here. oh yeah I forget this a weapon forum so glad to say I'm getting my girl her ccw to go with the glock 43 I got her for her birthday last month I love it and have been carrying it lol god bless my friends and if u know me from here would love to hear from u
Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Sorry to hear about your being down for awhile, and good to see you back. All the best to you, and your dad, peace.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thanks 860 it's good for me I'm not one to keep things to myself it's good for me to communicate makes me feel better for sure

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Wow! So sorry to hear what you've been through. Hope you are doing a lot better. Also hope they get everything ailing your father and he has a quick recovery and back doing whatever he enjoys doing. Y'all will be in our prayers.

oppo

Full Access Member
You have certainly had far more than your fair share to deal with but it is good to hear from you. I look forward to hearing about your dad making a full recovery.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts