For Sale Posts..

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
My Smartphone tells Verizon every location I'm at whenever it's on, privacy is only good when your home and that's it. In downtown Tampa they have facial recognising cameras and where I'm at there are so many red light cameras, only good thing is my Garmin tells me when there coming up. I'm not running red lights but it's nice to know we're there at just in case......Are freedom is not what it was 20 years ago now cops pull u over for nothing and harass y'all......jmho,
Concealed 27

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
My Smartphone tells Verizon every location I'm at whenever it's on, privacy is only good when your home and that's it. In downtown Tampa they have facial recognising cameras and where I'm at there are so many red light cameras, only good thing is my Garmin tells me when there coming up. I'm not running red lights but it's nice to know we're there at just in case......Are freedom is not what it was 20 years ago now cops pull u over for nothing and harass y'all......jmho,
Concealed 27

I agree C27. I have no intention of breaking the law, and with the exception of 5-10 over the speed limit most of the time, I am a law abiding citizen, but it is still bullshit. Just seems we can't even take a shit in our home's bathroom and we're being watched. I expect to get a notice in the mail anytime now from the Tree Huggers Association, telling me I use to many squares to wipe my ass. Well to hell with them, I just don't care to have a blow through and have stinky fingers, unless it's to shake their hands of course. :favorites37:

kwo51

Full Access Member
A free piece of ass! What pisses me off the most is policing for profit!!!! I think stop and frisk gives the police the same leverage as a liberal CCW law has on the crime rate. It most be used with some common sense. I know that is a lot to ask.

Full Access Member
Concealed 27

If you have chance watch the tv series person of interest, That is the kind of system that will be available soon.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
If you have chance watch the tv series person of interest, That is the kind of system that will be available soon.

I have and used in the wrong way can be bad. I'm gonna put cc cameras at my front door and in my house. I will be able to watch my house even when I'm not home.......:insane:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I have and used in the wrong way can be bad. I'm gonna put cc cameras at my front door and in my house. I will be able to watch my house even when I'm not home.......:insane:

I already have them. Eight cameras around the exterior of the house. They are set to record when they see motion. I can also see them from my Android phone. I also have a driveway sensor that alerts when someone come up it. I'm figuring placement on my automatic defense system. A couple mini guns strategically placed in the woods should give me a secure perimeter.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I have geese and a jack Russel that look for movement. The birds bite and the dog will pee on you. I have friends with cameras that default to the TV and record all movement that takes place in their yards. the Viet Cong used geese often and water buffalo for watch dogs.I'm still trying to find a mini buffalo.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
You can buy them off the link he posted. You just have to scroll through 3 pages of ad to get to the bottom to see the pricing. This ad was sent to me in an email awhile ago. So I'm guessing it's "most likely" probably legit. To get one is $59.95. The more you buy the cheaper they get. You can get the exact same thing via Amazon for $17. https://smile.amazon.com/OTW-Picati...07952063&sprefix=pistol+laser,aps,188&sr=8-22

And you can get a 5 pack of the flashlights for $14.
https://smile.amazon.com/Handheld-F...=tactical+flashlight+q5&qid=1607952500&sr=8-5

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts