For Sale Posts..

Trixxterr

How about a location requirement.. So when someone posts something, we can know if shipping is goin to kill us. Or could it be ftf..

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Perhaps requiring a zip code so we know where it's at, but I know some people don't want to know what area there in and I respect that. If interested in something I suggest that you send a pm to member. I have done this and keep that info in confidentially....has worked good in the past for me.......just a suggestion for everyone,mods let me know what you think.

ViperJeff

Administrator
It would be best if the seller and interested buyer work out their own arrangements. The buyer and seller need to do their due diligence as we cannot guarantee the validity of the buyer or seller (Well, unless Dave sells me his gun, I know him)

Jeff

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
It would be best if the seller and interested buyer work out their own arrangements. The buyer and seller need to do their due diligence as we cannot guarantee the validity of the buyer or seller (Well, unless Dave sells me his gun, I know him)

Jeff

I've got a straw and a couple peas I'll sendya. I's about a .32 caliber.

You'll have to guess where I'm located though._______________ VVVVV Hint VVVVV

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Cool... I have some obama dollars to send you

I would prefer something I could spend. Although I could use it as TP.
Obama+s+zero-dollar+bill.+Not+mine+found+while+stumbling+through+the_231969_4133821.jpg

Arckadian

I have seen a few Obama Urinal pads in toilets in some bars here in Utah. I thought it was appropriate.

Trixxterr

Yeah, I understand the the whole concept of pm the seller. Was just saying maybe a general location such as mine, central Texas. So if someone saw something of interest, they would have a general idea of shipping cost before getting too excited about a deal or bothering the seller. Looks as if I've been out voted. Lol.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Naa, not out voted. It' not a bad idea at all. It's just that there are some paranoid folks who don't want their location known all over the internetz. And most likely they won't be selling anything for fear that they'll have to actually interact with someone.

And please excuse the going off topic. We're and easily distracted bunch and will go off on a tangent in a heartbeat. But whatever it was you were talking about is a good idea. Lol.

I don't really live in NC. I just say that to throw the NSA off my trail.

kwo51

Full Access Member
You may do this when you want to sell something.Whats ya got. Buying on the net is like catalog buying boots, hit and miss.

Arckadian

A general location in the world would still be nice.... maybe not their home town, but state shouldn't be a violation of privacy I think... Picking on Rhode Isle, small though it is, is still a large location and it would be hard to narrow it down without a little more.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
In an emergency I'd use it as TP. And I'd tell him to kiss my azz while he was back there. It'd be the only real job he's ever done.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts