Flashlight Thread

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Anybody here addicted to flashlights? This a thread all about em. General discussion. Post up what you got, doesn't matter if it's something special, or just a Maglight Mini.

I've got a little Stanley FatMax spotlight and a Rigid Industries Halo Torch.

If you have any question, let me know!

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Ive got a SureFire 6P Led for my pocket and a UTG LT-EL228Q LED on my 870.

Nothing fancy or expensive, but they work well.

DSCN1718 (Medium).JPGDSCN1719 (Medium).JPGDSCN1720 (Medium).jpgDSCN1721 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
G2 and G3 for tac work also some Nebo lights for fun. Have a fetish for light. Q beam and others. Light on some guns.

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Ehh, just ordered that one, but thought about having a place to talk about em. Decided to review one I've had for awhile. Got a review of another coming. maybe we can get some more traffic to this place. Post up some pictures of yours ninja

ninja man

Full Access Member
Ehh, just ordered that one, but thought about having a place to talk about em. Decided to review one I've had for awhile. Got a review of another coming. maybe we can get some more traffic to this place. Post up some pictures of yours ninja
will do....... when i find it.... its buried at the moment.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Just a note. Moved the thread from the Lounge to Accessories > Optics/Mounts/Attachements/Etc... For now we'll consider it the /Etc... . Eventually when we get enough other gear and accessories, we'll be adding Child Forums under the Accessories Categories. Probably an Outdoor Gear category for other things like flashlights, tents, fishing poles, hiking boot and packs, range bags, eye and ear protection, ATV Gun and Bow racks and all kinda cool outdoor items.

So feel free to post up all those type items under one of the Accessroy cats, and when we get enough to make a it worthy, we'll add the other child forum and move them to a more correct forum.

ninja man

Full Access Member
so i got a new flashlight. it is called the tiny monster from nitecore. exact model number is the tm26. bright? no not really. its more like daylight........ 3800 lumens from 4 cree xm-l2 leds. it is insane. here is a link to it

NITECORE

here is the tm15. a step down from the one i got. scroll down to see the output pic. it is not faked in any way. i can attest to that.

NITECORE

i ended up buying 2 of them.

Max

Full Access Member
I got to small (18cm/7 inches) MAGLITE.
It is old, and quite worn, but it managed to "beat" several cheaper flashlights of all kinds I bought and eiter sold, handed on or dumped in the meantime.
So I'm rather happy with it.

Max

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
so i got a new flashlight. it is called the tiny monster from nitecore. exact model number is the tm26. bright? no not really. its more like daylight........ 3800 lumens from 4 cree xm-l2 leds. it is insane. here is a link to it

NITECORE

here is the tm15. a step down from the one i got. scroll down to see the output pic. it is not faked in any way. i can attest to that.

NITECORE

i ended up buying 2 of them.

Haha, been looking at that thing. Sweet

Members online

No members online now.