Ebola spreading in Texas

kwo51

Full Access Member
Selling plastic suits may be the hew home business. Mask gloves respirator all for going out to eat. Does not sound like they have a handle on it.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
After the Antherax scare everyone wanted a gas mask, after 9/11 people who worked in skyscrapers on the upper floors wanted parachutes, now Ebola is there and now everyone wants a Bio-Hazard suit.....keeps our economy going I guess. But it is a scary virus for sure. I'm not a chemical Super-Freak like Nicolas Cage was in the movie
"The Rock" but some deadly crap for sure.......
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Problem is by the time you realize you need the biohazard suit, it's too late. Just bathe yourself in bleach.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
That's why there are preppers for doomsday, I have a nice bug out bag with the necessities that are important...waterproof matches , about 5 lighters and lint recovered from dryer. That's just a few things that fit into my pack. I have a back stock of meds due my health. I keep like 8 months supply of insulin and test strips for my meter. Anyways I think it suits me good plus the trunk of my car has a bunch of little stuff,clothes ,quilt pillows sleeping bags etc... anyways I started yapping sorry but please post some pics of the car show....
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Cue Captain Chaos music (Dom DeLuise from Cannonball Run)

B0LQdIvCYAANw7h.jpg

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I'm pretty sure that's a photoshop job on that pic. Notice the "O" design from the Obama campaign logo.

Members online

No members online now.