Don't mess with Texas

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
HUNTSVILLE, Texas — Texas, the nation's busiest death penalty state, is set to mark a solemn moment in criminal justice Wednesday with the execution of convicted killer Kimberly McCarthy.

If McCarthy is put to death in Huntsville as planned, she would become the 500th person executed in Texas since the state resumed carrying out the death penalty in 1982. The 52-year-old also would be the first woman executed in the U.S. since 2010.

McCarthy's attorney, Maurie Levin, said she has exhausted all efforts to block the execution, after denials by the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals.

"If there was something to appeal, I would," said Levin.

Texas has carried out nearly 40 percent of the more than 1,300 executions in U.S. since the Supreme Court allowed capital punishment to resume in 1976. The state's standing stems from its size as the nation's second most populous state as well as its tradition of tough justice for killers.

I say that 1,300 executions hasn't been enough in this country..time to start cleaning out death row I say..enough with wasting tax payers money supporting these scumbags.

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Hey, The women wanted equality, and they are getting it.

Try Cali where a death sentence IS just a fancy phrase for "Life in Prison".

Our court system here wants proof that murderous scum bags are not in any pain when we send them on their way. So I say "Line up the Justices and let them SEE for themselves!"

Last edited:

oppo

Full Access Member
texas-flag.jpg

:waytogo:

Members online

No members online now.