Cops and the AR pistol

STF

Full Access Member
What are yall's thoughts on this?

Do you think it's a bad idea to carry one in your vehicle? I just worry that not all cops would know that it is legal and could/would hassle you about it.

I'd love to hear some actual police officers opinions on this matter but I hate asking cops questions like that face to face cause they are usually dicks about it or just tell you "no it's not legal" because they don't know nor do they feel like dealing with it.

KKing

Full Access Member
Me and a buddy with another pistol have had this conversation. My thinking is most cops won't have a clue that it's perfectly legal and will act accordingly. That being said, mine still rides with me sometimes

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Do you have a safe that it can fit in, that would be my worry, I dont know if you have had a gun stolen but its a major pain in the ass to deal with...JMHO

STF

Full Access Member
I don't leave it in the truck. I'd be interested to see a console safe for a 98 Chevy truck though.

STF

Full Access Member
He's planning to move here but not for a few more years. He doesn't want to deal with the government up there on his ARs etc.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Gotcha, he knows his stuff will be in good hands... smart guy for sure. I'm glad that in Florida we really don't have to deal with what the northeast does...if your ever driving thru jersey make sure u got no hollow points in your weapon, my friend found out the hard way....

STF

Full Access Member
Gotcha, he knows his stuff will be in good hands... smart guy for sure. I'm glad that in Florida we really don't have to deal with what the northeast does...if your ever driving thru jersey make sure u got no hollow points in your weapon, my friend found out the hard way....

I never plan to go there but you're kidding me right?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Wish i was... may not be carried except place of target practice and not even with a ccw...and good luck getting one of those...

Members online

No members online now.