Child gun guard sale on groupon

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
Last edited:

ViperJeff

Administrator
Another really good gun lock is education, take the mistery out of it. Teach your child about guns, train you child how to use guns and teach your kids to respect it

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
I some cases it is not enough to just teach them... Ask me how I know !

Well My son was taught very well by me at a very young age ..... I got divorced and the ex decided to get a 22 pistol at some point a few years later... Well take a guess what happened when both my young sons and a young friend of there found.... You got it a 22 pistol and some bullets the ex left on a shelf in here closet....The young friend had the gun and my son was seeing if the bullet would fit the gun by sticking it in the end of the barrel.... Guess what happened next..It was loaded.. the young friend pulled the trigger... it was pointed right at his chest..... If he had not been holding the bullet in the barrel guess what would have happened.... Well the bullet from the gun hit the bullet he was holding in the barrel and deflected and exploded the bullets leaving bullet fragments in my sons fingers... My son was around 8 years old at the time .... I was not told about this until I called and was talking to my son and he said ,Guess what dad , I got shot ....this was about 6 months after the incident.... The ex is nothing but a piece of ignorant @#$^#^@!!@# !!!! and almost had the kids taken away from her without me being told anything .... So I say don't take a chance , kids are a curious sort .....:mad::mad::eek::eek:

ViperJeff

Administrator
I'm so happy your son is OK, and I understand what your saying

I would be willing to bet that if the gun would have been in your possession, the education would have been continuous and the event would have never happened

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
I'm so happy your son is OK, and I understand what your saying

I would be willing to bet that if the gun would have been in your possession, the education would have been continuous and the event would have never happened

That is guaranteed.... I had a small collection during the marriage period and my guns were always kept out of reach( Not Accessible ) from the kids and the ammo was locked away in a separate location....

Members online

No members online now.