Bus Driver Slaps Girl

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Yfzp0Pnf4[/ame]

What are y'alls comments?

I was raised never to hit a woman, and I wouldn't have reacted that way. However I'm glad she got hit. I can't stand women who know men aren't supposed to hit them so they cross boundaries and push the envelope too far. If you don't know the story, they were in a argument over something, hurled insults back and forth, she walk forward, spit on him and hit him in the face. then he retaliated with that thunderous uppercut slap from hell.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Thunderous uppercut slap from hell is an understatement. Holy Jesus! While I would never hit a female... that was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen.:smiley-face-popcorn

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
Old, but she got what she deserved. Watch the follow up interview where she plays victim.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Thunderous uppercut slap from hell is an understatement. Holy Jesus! While I would never hit a female... that was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen.:smiley-face-popcorn

Glad you have the same mentality on it as me.

Old, but she got what she deserved. Watch the follow up interview where she plays victim.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Yeah I've seen that. I'll find it and post it up.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkhe3Fgijpw[/ame]

Here's a gif for all your gif needs

iVBG9Q0kDHPbW.gif

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
That was no slap... That was a closed fist punch. And a mighty one!

Did she deserve it? Eh... maybe a little. I wouldn't take too kindly to being spit on either, but that might have been a little over the top.

She does play a good victim when clearly she was in the wrong too...

oppo

Full Access Member
That was no slap... That was a closed fist punch. And a mighty one!

Did she deserve it? Eh... maybe a little. I wouldn't take too kindly to being spit on either, but that might have been a little over the top.

She does play a good victim when clearly she was in the wrong too...

Without question, that wasn't the way to handle the situation but she deserves no pity at all.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I use to think you never strike a female. But my way of thinking has been altered over time. If she acts like a lady, I'll treat her as such. She starts spitting and slapping she's no longer a lady and she deserves whatever is coming to her.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Did she deserve to be hit like that. Probably not but her parents do. WTF is wrong with most of the younger people today to think its acceptable to act like that. Then when they get put in their place they cry foul

doublestack

Yes she did deserve to be hit like that! Unfortunately, it will be the transit company that pays the biggest toll when they have to pay her and her lawyer off.
Dealing with the public sux. You basically have to take all the abuse you are given and act professionally or risk losing your job.
I was terminated from my job about two years ago for apprehending a shoplifter after I drug her back in the store. Did not hit her or abuse her in any way. I did not act according to policy(no touch) though and was let go after 24+ years so the company could save itself from legal litigation and lower the average hourly rate as well.

ninja man

Full Access Member
Did she deserve to be hit like that. Probably not but her parents do. WTF is wrong with most of the younger people today to think its acceptable to act like that. Then when they get put in their place they cry foul

raising you kids to have respect is a must, but at some point they have to be responsible for their own actions. i think that while the parents did a crappy job of raising her, this was all her fault. common sense has to kick in sooner or later. it appears it was later than sooner in this situation....... and yes, i think she got what she deserved

SWSS

Full Access Member
First off, i would never ever tolerate my children to be sassy asses. I see a great loss of respect as time moves on.
Second, she needed some correction, oh well...

Humvee21

Full Access Member
That was hilarious. I couldn't understand anything they were saying. Hell, I wasn't even sure they were speaking English. But my only question is... Why did he stop with just her? I counted at least 4 others that needed to be taught a lesson.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
That was hilarious. I couldn't understand anything they were saying. Hell, I wasn't even sure they were speaking English. But my only question is... Why did he stop with just her? I counted at least 4 others that needed to be taught a lesson.

Well it definitely wasn't English. That was some straight Ebonics

kwo51

Full Access Member
Don't hit a lady-that was not a lady. The want same pay ,right to go into combat ,being treated like men they need to get used to it.That being said when they are competing for jobs against men all test should be equal. Girl does 3 pull ups to mans 10, girl get job.BS

mgentry

Full Access Member
Both of these individuals were in the wrong. But a lot of people think they have the right to say and do what they want to the exclusion of everyone else's rights. These individuals think it is ok to push everyone else's buttons and when someone responds to them with violence, then they are surprised and it is always the other person's fault fault.

Members online

No members online now.