Brings a tear to the eye

ViperJeff

Administrator
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoABty_zE00]Food City Salute- Fourth of July 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Brought back memories of a friend I lost during the gulf war. Thanks Jeff for posting, you always put great stuff up for us to watch, I appreciate it and it did bring a tear to me and that I'm not ashamed of, I'm damn proud of it! God bless all our men and women in uniform....takes a true patriot to do what they do. Put there lives on the line so we can live ours here were life,liberty, and the persuit of happyness remains the American dream. The government cannot nor will ever take that from me without a fight.......
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
You need some chickens that like to be petted? Life goes on. Son lost a friend good on his bike a couple weeks ago,no helmet driving high or something. Death wish or what. Live with it. Lost many good and close friends , just be thankful for the time.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I do believe me, damn Ied's got em.... dumb ass insurgents, I just wish we would pull all of our soldiers home we don't have enough here in the states if dumb shit happens which it will eventally.....
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.