Bring back the Dunce cap!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
She's to wear the sign for only 1 hour a day for those 2 days. Hardly just IMO. It should be during all daylight hours for a week. What do you think the chances are some organization (ACLU, NAACP) gets wind of this and comes to her defense. She may not spend anytime out there at all.

The rules apply to everyone......Bitch!

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
why cant we just shoot idiots like that in the head?

Because that wouldn't be politically correct my friend. In an effort to make all men have equal rights, they have forgotten that without survival of the fittest, society never furthers itself.

oppo

Full Access Member
Because that wouldn't be politically correct my friend. In an effort to make all men have equal rights, they have forgotten that without survival of the fittest, society never furthers itself.

We have also forgotten what equal means.

ViperJeff

Administrator
The problem is, punishments like tihis solve nothing...

Give her 2 days in jail (Pay Per Stay) and a 2000.00 Fine......

She'll never do it again

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
The mentality today is that it is unconstitutional to hurt someone else's feeling. Teachers can use red pens anymore to mark errors in graded papers. I am surprised that jail has not been deemed unconstitutional because of the psych warfare and turmoils it creates in the convicts.

Punishment should be:
1) Fitting the crime
2) Swift
3) Should be a deterrent

Dunce caps, pink uniform and cozy jails don't seem to do that, especially in a "I don't care" amoral society.

Members online

No members online now.