Bloomberg is an idiot

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
At what point did we start electing the inmates to run the asylum?

That's all I can think of when I hear things like this. I was going to write more but it's just wasted keystrokes. Just when I think I've heard the stupidest idea ever, someone else comes up with another one.

Arckadian

Sooooo let me get this right. We have slaves, then a civil rights movement to give them more power, and now we are going to take some of that power away . . . are we going to make them slaves again? What is the thought process here? Are all minorities to get their rights taken away, because if that is the case I know that in Utah the Hispanic population is getting to be quite large and the white guys are becoming the minority.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Whites have been minority in Kalifornia for awhile now and the rest will too..can't believe what this country is turning into..and it's not about language, borders and culture anymore.

kwo51

Full Access Member
And the square root of popcorn is pie are round and cake are square. This lady is smart!!!!

kwo51

Full Access Member
Or the constitution or any laws they are above most and think they are exempt from the rest. Should not be allowed to hold office after found guilty of any crime!

Members online

No members online now.