big glock mags

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I can not believe what's going on... $125plus for a 39 dollar mag. I'm not selling anything but I could make a killing if i wanted to get rid of some stuff. Gun show at the end of the month in my area I'm not even gonna attempt to go.....I knew it was bad out there but :mfr_omg::mfr_omg:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I haven't looked at handgun magazines but damn that's insane. I refuse to pay some of the outrageous prices right now. I'm slowly trying to gather what I need in case a ban gets passed but nothing extra

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I haven't looked at handgun magazines but damn that's insane. I refuse to pay some of the outrageous prices right now. I'm slowly trying to gather what I need in case a ban gets passed but nothing extra

I got a local that does me right, what are u in need of?

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
At the moment I think I have everything I need. If I find deals that are too good to be true I jump on it lol. I'll be looking for ar parts in the next few weeks but nothing pistol related at the moment. Thanks for the offer

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I saw Glock factory mags NIB last night on Natchezss.com for $35, however their shipping is ridiculous. $18 for 2 mags!

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Damn! Thanks for checking though

No problem, I like to check stuff out... pay it forward is what they call it...I won't talk religion but I am born again and that's all I will say about it. Don't want to have any arguments on what my beliefs are.. Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.