Best six shots win competition 09/29/2012

Arckadian

I think that if the competion was suppose to continue.... Today I would have been crowned King :D I shot very well :D

oppo

Full Access Member
If you want to fix a flinch,have a friend put a dummy round in your gun. You can't know where it is. Keep doing this drill. Your flinch will go away,because you will start to expect a missfire and you don't.want to look foolish in front of your friend.

I highly recommend this along with the dry fire practice. My revolvers have been dry fired many, many times. I have also loaded empties on several occasions and had others do the same to me. If you are flinching, it will be very obvious.

Arckadian

Actually I will say this.... I have watched him fire lately (Jeff) and he know when he jerks and when he doesnt... it is actually rather interesting to listen to:) But he is also getting a LOT better and now the barn had better beware... he can hit it now :grd:

ViperJeff

Administrator
Actually I will say this.... I have watched him fire lately (Jeff) and he know when he jerks and when he doesnt... it is actually rather interesting to listen to:) But he is also getting a LOT better and now the barn had better beware... he can hit it now :grd:

From five feet away I can now hit the side of the barn 3 out of 10 times.... consistantly

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member

hahahaha give 'em a ration of #^%& :mfr_omg: :redxhitrf7::favorites37:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts