Been Invited on a Snipe Hunt

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
So what's the best weapon to use for Snipe hunting. They keep saying all you need is to bang a couple sticks together and use a burlap bag to catch it. Need some advice from some experienced Snipe hunters.

Full Access Member
I think you should hunt some of those golf,I see their eggs all over the place.:D

TheOl55

Full Access Member
I went Golfing once, They won't let you use a 12 gauge, just this stupid stick!

I suck at it.

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
To start with you have to flush the snipe from their hiding places.... Snipe tend to always take off to the right ... The best way I have found to flush them out is with fire and smoke .. Get yourself a Left handed smoke changer so the smoke of the fire can be controlled in the direction needed . since they will be heading to the right , Position 4 of 5 friends in that area with a badminton net ( regulation size is required ) as you use the left handed smoke changer have you buddies run towards the fire and you .... Well you get the Idea ,, bingo a sure fire way to catch snipe ! :D

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Smoke? Fire? Badminton net? Nothing good can come of this.

I like the idea of the photon torpedo. Know where I can get one?

I suck at golf too. I've never seen a golf ball make a right hand turn mid flight the way I can do it.

Arckadian

I think you might be able to still get the photon torpedo's from Cap'n Kirk..... Shoot Shatner an Email, you may get one as a christmas gift.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I think you might be able to still get the photon torpedo's from Cap'n Kirk..... Shoot Shatner an Email, you may get one as a christmas gift.

I would......if it weren't for that restraining order he has against me from last time.

Arckadian

Ask Spock then :D he may be able to get one..... I dont know if I would ask Archer his are a "little Dated"

Members online

No members online now.