ATM Training

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Jeff Quinn gets ATM training.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWleJXC88Eg]First Person Defender: ATM Robbery - GunTalkTV and Gunblast.com - YouTube[/ame]

Bluez

Full Access Member
U just noticed that series also.

Good stuff .
Now I just have to find the time to watch all of their vids :D

SWSS

Full Access Member
Shoot, my wife can school everyone in ATM usage. Oh wait, you didnt mean teller machine ATM?

SWSS from somewhere....

kwo51

Full Access Member
Looks like he is putting himself in bad situations. I agree with train for the worst but if you think you will need a gun there DON'T go there.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Looks like he is putting himself in bad situations. I agree with train for the worst but if you think you will need a gun there DON'T go there.

I carry everywhere I'm legally able to. Come Oct. 1 many more places become "carry" places. Here in NC they just voted in a bill that would allow Concealed Handgun Permit (CHP) holders to carry in restaurants that serve alcohol (previously outlawed). But CHP holders are not allowed to drink while they are carrying.

We frequent a couple restaurants that serve alcohol and after Oct. 1 I'll be able to carry there. My strongest drink is iced tea so it's not a problem for me.

And you never know when trouble could find you. With the way the economy is and people becoming more and more desperate, you just never know when even safe places aren't so safe anymore. Thugs are predators and when they see an opportunity they'll strike no matter where you are.

kwo51

Full Access Member
This is so true ,that is why I stay away from homeless people, and druggies. I'm not a shrink or a preacher even if my kids tell you other wise.

Last edited:

Smith

hmm interesting as I service atms. Only issue is my Company doesn't allow me to carry while working

Smith

When I serviced ATM's (putting money in them ) we had two people both armed.

Well when I mean Service I actually fix them. Im not a CIT person. Bad thing is even If I am carrying theres many cases where My back is exposed

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts