Assault rifles/shotguns get in way of domestic assault

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Panthers Pro Bowl defensive end Greg Hardy was released from jail on $17,000 bond Wednesday, one day after being arrested on charges of assault on a female and communicating threats.

Hardy left jail wearing sweatpants and a black tank top but did not comment.

Charlotte Mecklenburg County Judge Rebecca Thorne Tin called Hardy a potential threat and ordered him not to have any contact with the accuser and to attend three Alcoholic Anonymous meetings per week.

In the arrest warrant, the 24-year-old accuser alleges Hardy threw her on a pile of guns and threatened to kill her.

She filed a protective restraining order against Hardy on Wednesday, saying he attacked her in his apartment and ''picked me up and threw me into the tile tub area in the bathroom'' and that she ''has bruises from head to toe.''

She also says in the filing that the 6-foot-4, 290-pound Hardy pulled her by the hair and ''was screaming he was going to kill me, break my arms and other threats.'' She says Hardy choked her with both hands around her throat before picking her up and throwing her onto a couch ''covered with assault rifles and/or shotguns'' and ''bragged that the guns were loaded.''

''He threatened to shoot me if I went to the media or reported his assault to anyone,'' she says.

She says Hardy has approximately 25 to 30 firearms in his downtown Charlotte apartment, including an AK-47. She says she eventually got out of the apartment, where she ran into Charlotte Mecklenburg police.

Sounds like there isn't a place to sit down and watch tv...there is a thing called a gun safe...:lol:

Last edited:

Bluez

Full Access Member
Domestic cases: A place where guilty until proven innocent..
And the standard for proving your innocence is impossibly high

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
He threw her on a couch covered with loaded guns.........?

She should have shot him with one of them.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Here is a picture of him...they said his girlfriend refused medical treatment and appeared to be drunk. After she sobers up I am sure she will drop charges because he has millions. Looks like a match made in heaven. I agree though why didn't she shoot his ass with a stockpile of weapons laying around.

Greg_Hardy_Arrested_Panthers_Offseason_Domestic_Assault_Contract_Rumors.jpg

Members online

No members online now.