AR's are Dangerous and Unusual.

oppo

Full Access Member
So, she is not only a communist but also stupid. Her "reasoning" is beyond ignorant. It is downright idiotic.

ViperJeff

Administrator
Went back and looked at my printed copy for the Bill of Rights.....

Couldn't find the phrase "dangerous and unusual" anywhere

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Can't find it in mine either. The shear stupidity of some people in authority continues to amaze me. Next up, Eric Holder on the Supreme Court......

kwo51

Full Access Member
dangerous and unusual politicians are spoken about however. She needs to removed and corrected.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Face it..men love guns, trucks and sports but women are doing everything in their power to take it all away.:argue:

kwo51

Full Access Member
They would neuter all of us if they could.It was the female white vote that got ostupid in office both times.

Arckadian

That woman is as bout as knowledgeable about the AR platform as I am sure she is about the creation of the space shuttle. When you don't know shit and then open your mouth for everyone to see your ignorance all it does is make most people look stupid . . . When you are a federal judge and you do it, it makes fighting that stupidity harder because now we have to find another judge in another court to overrule the stupidity.

Members online

No members online now.