Anyone else have friends calling them yet?

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Got a call from a buddy today after I didn't reply to his text immediately. He asks me how much 9mm I have and told him some low BS number. Then he begins to tell me how he's called every store within like 25 miles, and non have any on the shelves blah blah......... sob story......we all know the situation.

I'll probly sell him a couple hundred rounds for a fair price cause I'm pretty fly for a white guy, but has anyone else received "the call" from someone they know?

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Most of my friends have way more stock than me but it's slowly building. Effin academy will only sell one box per caliber and three boxes total per day but their stock has been ok. I made several trips there in the last week and changed shirts on them a few times lol

armoredman

Full Access Member
My landlord, but A) he's a very cool guy so B) I load some cast lead ammo for him. Makes him happy, and it's ALWAYS a good thing to have a happy landlord.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
I was at my LGS last weekend, and they had a decent supply of pistol ammo with a big sign above saying 5 box maximum. Apparently he went down there yesterday, and there was nothing on the shelves. He also claims that he asked for ammo behind the counter, and was told that that ammo is for gun purchases and rentals only. If that's the case they better still sell to me for all the money i've spent in that joint

SWSS

Full Access Member
i get "the calls" for guns as we are still low volume around here, not so much on ammo as I am a tightwad in that arena! ...:hidesbehindsofa: What I see is the retiree's pulling cold cash and then "reselling" it for really nice profit.

ViperJeff

Administrator
What friends.... errr.... No, they all know I'm selfish and will not share as long as the death march drums are being played in Washington

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Gave him 100 rounds of '94 head stamped 124grain FMJ Norinco 9MM. We'll see how long that holds him over.

cce1302

Full Access Member
nah. Had a friend text me earlier tonight and ask if I wanted him to pick up some .556 for me at $.45/round.

I said don't bother.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
We get calls every day with people looking for ammo. Hopefully, things chill out soon so we can start carring it. I can usually find ammo cheaper through other retail stores than through our distributors. Wish I knew where they were getting it from.

9mm is the one caliber we're short on... pretty well set otherwise. Luckily, we had much of this before all this madness happened.

DSCF6041_zps4d4a2a73.jpg

DSCF6040_zps8c426ea2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.