Anybody Into Collecting Replica Swords?

davbell22602

Anybody on here into collecting replica swords from tv shows, movies, etc.

I have 2 replica swords. One is the Braveheart sword from the Mel Gibson Braveheart movie. The other is from the Legend of Zorro movie.

braveheart sword.jpg

zorro sword.jpg

Arckadian

I have the a replica sword from Highlander that my mother is letting me hold on to fer a bit. (a bit has been 3 years now). and I did have the dual bladed sword from a movie called Final Fantasy:Advent Children at one time.

davbell22602

I have the a replica sword from Highlander that my mother is letting me hold on to fer a bit. (a bit has been 3 years now). and I did have the dual bladed sword from a movie called Final Fantasy:Advent Children at one time.

Got pic of the highlander sword?

cce1302

Full Access Member
I have this one:

500436.jpg

ViperJeff

Administrator
Go ahead, stick something you want to loose through the door!

Emperor Tang "Pizza Cutter"

Attachments

• sword-web.jpg
    sword-web.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 14

JuggNuttz

i have a couple Highlander swords. cheap peices of crap tho.... one hat i do like is one called The Sword of Darkness, not from a movie or anything, just a cool looking sword. black handle with a horned skull on the pommel. looks like this

dark.jpg

i have a smallish collection of wall hangers, i didnt really know any better at the time. i do have 1 functional cutter katana. if you want to buy true swords, this site is great http://www.sword-buyers-guide.com/ they do alot of hands on reviews and give you a good idea of how well built it is and if its worth the money. he has a store too which is where i got my cutter from.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I have a replica Katana that I bought many years ago. Used to sit on the mantle, but now it's somewhere in a closet.
Maybe I should post pics and offer it for sale?

Full Access Member
This is not a sword, But if the zombies are coming i think it will do. :guile-1:

Attachments

• IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.