American Red Cross & Others

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Just a fun little email I received about the Holiday Bell ringers

Just a reminder...
Red Kettles & Bell Ringers

As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, or the Christmas season, please keep these facts in mind:

The American Red Cross President and CEO Marsha J. Evans' salary for 2011 was $951,957plus expenses.

The United Way President Brian Gallagher receives a $675,000 base salary along with numerous expense benefits .

UNICEF CEO Caryl M. Stern receives $1,900,000 per year (158K) per month, plus all expenses including a ROLLS ROYCE.
Less than 5 cents (4.4 cents) per donated dollar goes to the cause.

Meanwhile...
The Salvation Army's Commissioner Todd Bassett receives a salary of only$13,000 per year(plus housing) for managing this $2 billion dollar organization.96 percent of donated dollars go to the cause.

The American Legion National Commander receives a $0..00 zero salary.
Your donations go to help Veterans and their families and youth!

· The Veterans of Foreign Wars National Commander receives a $0..00 zero salary .
·
The Disabled American Veterans National Commander receives a$0..00 zero salary .
· The Military Order of Purple Hearts National Commander receives a$0..00 zero salary .
· The Vietnam Veterans Association National Commander receives a$0..00 zero salary .

No further comment is necessary.
Please share this with everyone you can.:sunot:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
This to me sickens my stomach, There are so many vetern panhandlers in The Tampa Bay Area. If I have change or even a few bucks I give it to them. ..:imo:

Members online

No members online now.