American born jihadist

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
American ISIS militant Douglas McCain isn’t the only product of Robbinsdale Cooper High School's Class of 1999 to die alongside Islamist radicals in far-off lands. His onetime best friend and classmate Troy Kastigar was killed fighting for the Al-Shabaab terror group in Somalia in 2009.

When the news broke that McCain had been fatally wounded during a battle in Syria, many who knew the 33-year-old immediately expressed shock, sadness and disbelief. Classmates at their New Hope, Minnesota, high school are reeling over the revelation that now they have lost two childhood friends to overseas "holy wars" to which they had no blood or immediate connection. Then came the questions.

How did two well-liked and affable young men take such tragically parallel paths to extremism? What was it that drew them to wars, away from their comfortable socio-economic backgrounds - attending high school in a working class suburb of Minneapolis – to Third World countries ripped apart by bloody conflict. How did they end up fighting other peoples’ wars?

I feel more and more Americans and British will be brain washed by Muslim extremist to fight in their "holy war" and maybe down the road to strike the very country they were raised in.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Bet they were both black! What they were taught was not from school but maybe from the time both served in prison.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
American ISIS fighter killed in Syria once

His friend was white but they both had tattoos on the same location on their necks...which helped identified their bodies. Both had petty criminal charges before but nothing what I call real serious. Now the news say's there might be another American killed in Syria. I say just leave their bodies in the sand and don't bother shipping them back home..they don't deserve to be buried here.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Kills me that he was named Douglas McArthur MCCain, someone in the family had a sense of American pride

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I feel that if "jihad" is turned loose in this country..that all Muslims better watch their backs. For it could be like the American-Japanese round up right after Pearl Harbor but only this time with more vengeance and reprisals.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I feel that if "jihad" is turned loose in this country..that all Muslims better watch their backs. For it could be like the American-Japanese round up right after Pearl Harbor but only this time with more vengeance and reprisals.

Tell me, how can absolutely you, without a doubt, determine if a Muslim/Islamist is not or won't become a radical Islamist. Doesn't it say in their teachings that they can lie and deceive the infidels if it furthers their cause? Do we hook all of them up to a lie detector to find their true agenda?

We have a restaurant in our town that is owned and operated by Middle Easterners. If you ask them where they're from they tell you Italy. They have all kinds of pro American decorations in the restaurant. I think it's all a cover. I won't go as far to say they're a radical Islamist cell but if something happens I also won't be surprised. I use to eat there but not anymore since they lied to me about where they're from. That's not Italian they're speaking to one another.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Will never happen because they are mostly black and we can't have mistreatment of any people of color other than white. JMO

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Wow

I just heard that the Klan is stepping up recruitment. Sounds like you guys could fit right in at their next BBQ.

:iranmaybe:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I just heard that the Klan is stepping up recruitment. Sounds like you guys could fit right in at their next BBQ.

Really?

No, I'm not out to hunt anyone down or do them harm like the clan use to do. I'm not actively seeking anyone out or burning crosses in their front yard. I just simply avoid them. I choose not to spend my money with them since I perceived that they lied to me. I choose not to patronize people who deceive me.

Now tell me more about this BBQ.

kwo51

Full Access Member
It never went away just under ground. When the administration over looks black crimes and blames it on the white man somebody has to take a stand.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
The FBI is more interested in those celebrity nude photos then American born radical muslims who have and been trying to get over to Syria to fight for ISIS. They should not be allowed back in this country and their citizenship revoked. I say bug the mosque, send in agents and make cases for criminal
charges..for these mosque sure aren't preaching peace, love and understanding. What's Homeland Security doing about it too???.besides stockpiling armored vehicles and billion rounds of ammo..seems more like waiting for the white middle class to revolt.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Yes, you are all correct.
We should bug all the mosques, because all Muslims are terrorists.

Maybe the DOJ should bug all Italians resturants because all Italians have Mafia connections.
And all Germans are neo-nazis.
All Asians know kung-fu.
All priests are child-molesters.

Why not bug gun shows too. After all, wasn't Timothy McVeigh a right-wing gun-nut?
Or maybe bug all the churches to try and stop those bible thumping ass-hats that are protesting soldiers funerals.

Be careful how broad you cast you net, you may someday find yourself tangled in it.

Members online

No members online now.