Air Force T.Sgt charged with shooting intruder

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Once again this is so much BS. We are just supposed to just lie down and let the bad wash over us and do nothing about it. I for one will not, assault me, my family or friends, break down my door, invade my home and you had better be ready to reap the consequences’ of your actions for I will not lay down and I will call 911 when it is over. Because someone will need to clean up the mess and notify your next of kin.

Last edited:

Arckadian

this is just plain sickening... He is a Tech Sergeant in the military and he is being treated as though he shot the local priest. This is utter and pure bullshit that they are treating this man this way.

Full Access Member
this is just plain sickening... He is a Tech Sergeant in the military and he is being treated as though he shot the local priest. This is utter and pure bullshit that they are treating this man this way.

I agree 100%

Bluez

Full Access Member
Shared his link on FB.
Wishing him the best of luck.

As much as I feel for him maybe it will make him feel better that extreme cases like this serve some good as a call to the good folks in this country to drive home how crazy the progressives really are.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
It's Maryland. Very close proximity to DC. What else do you need to know. They're making an example of him to make the next guy think about wether he should pull the trigger or not.

When an intruder is in the house, 911 is too far away. Most of the time they are "after the fact" report takers so that the investigators have something to go on.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Any shooting could cost you the farm,That is why the NRA and Concealed Carry Associations, shield programs are here.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
332949.jpg

Members online

No members online now.