Accident Reports

oppo

Full Access Member
6347554864874575960iudkliw.jpg

^^^^^

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Still wouldn't work in sweat pants. There's nothing to hold it up. Maybe with a holster at least he couldn't get his finger on the trigger. That would have saved him. But his pants would have ended up around his ankles.

oppo

Full Access Member
...and even with jeans, a good belt is a must. I just figured that went without saying.

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
This one will help avoid accidents like that ;)

Attachments

• opplanet-bianchi-4601-ranger-viper-shoulder-black-plain-right-14314.jpg
    opplanet-bianchi-4601-ranger-viper-shoulder-black-plain-right-14314.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
This one will help avoid accidents like that ;)

I've tried one of those and don't like them or just haven't gotten it to fit worth a darn. Feels lop sided. Someone posted (might have been you) a deep concealment holster similar to this which I find rather interesting. Although it looks like a manssiere it may be what I'm looking for. It'll kill two birds with one stone kinda thing.

oppo, nothing goes without saying around here. Ya gotta spell everything out. You aren't dealing with the brightest bulbs of the bunch here. I burn about 5 watts this time of day.:D

Last edited:

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
I've tried one of those and don't like them or just haven't gotten it to fit worth a darn. Feels lop sided. Someone posted (might have been you) a deep concealment holster similar to this which I find rather interesting. Although it looks like a manssiere it may be what I'm looking for. It'll kill two birds with one stone kinda thing.

oppo, nothing goes without saying around here. Ya gotta spell everything out. You aren't dealing with the brightest bulbs of the bunch here. I burn about 5 watts this time of day.:D

I bought one for the usp 9 years ago, it is comfortable when caring the usp but the usp is a bit big for a concealed carry weapon in my opinion...But all in all it has it's purpose .

SWSS

Full Access Member
hahaha. Agreed, I live too close to SWVA...it haint just the mountains that have eyes.

Members online

No members online now.