AAR - Anybody Listen

ViperJeff

Administrator
OK, I've been listening to AAR since day one and find it not only entertaining, but very informative.

For those that listen, What do you like best

I enjoy the Alan Korwin Experience, Brother Ted (Nugent), David Codrea. I enjoy listening to the Mad Ogre break down a weapon and tell us what he thinks. The other parts I enjoy is learning what to do in "That Moment" and what to expect after it happens

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
OK, I've been listening to AAR since day one and find it not only entertaining, but very informative.

For those that listen, What do you like best

I enjoy the Alan Korwin Experience, Brother Ted (Nugent), David Codrea. I enjoy listening to the Mad Ogre break down a weapon and tell us what he thinks. The other parts I enjoy is learning what to do in "That Moment" and what to expect after it happens

I don't think they are in Florida ... I have never heard them.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I'll have to give them a try. I usually listen to Neal Boortz on WSB out of Atlanta. Use to get him on a local radio station but they converted to Latino music - smh. So now I use my smart phone to get him. My phone receives the program and then sends it to my bluetooth stereo headset so I can work without cords. Rush Limbaugh comes on after Boortz. So my day is full of political speak and Government bashing. Alex Jones is good for a little diversion too.

Just downloaded the "Talk920" app on my phone so I can listen to AAR.

Last edited:

Arckadian

haha Actually AAR was just down in Florida at the Gander Mountain thingy that happened a week or two ago. AAR is based out of Georgia but have a national broadcast show and you can also get the podcasts they make for iTunes. They were with Rob Pincus at the Gander Mountain event.... I think that was in Orlando Florida.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
That's a problem ... I have a dumb phone :D , don't even text or email with it :D

Good God man.....the only thing that preceded that was two cans and a string or smoke signals or beating a drum. Does yours have a rotary dial or is it push button? Step into this century.:D

ViperJeff

Administrator
images

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
Good God man.....the only thing that preceded that was two cans and a string or smoke signals or beating a drum. Does yours have a rotary dial or is it push button? Step into this century.:D

HAHAHAHA Mine is a LG Dare so I did try to step into this century a few years ago hahaha:p

Members online

No members online now.