A Scientific Model Of What A Zombie Apocalypse Would Look Like

priell3

Full Access Member
A Scientific Model Of What A Zombie Apocalypse Would Look Like (And Where Not To Hide)

The best spots for riding out a zombie apocalypse are sparsely populated areas of Montana and Nevada, which remain untouched even four months, according to a new study by researchers at Cornell University who have developed a statistical model for simulating the spread of a fictional zombie epidemic. As The WSJ reports, with real-life applications to modeling viral outbreaks, Cornell offer dire warnings for those who live in Scranton, PA – with northeastern Pennsylvania as the U.S. location most at risk of being overrun by the undead.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/03/tyler-durden/where-not-to-hide-in-a-zombie-apocalypse/

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
It's not the dead/undead I'm concerned about. It's the "about to become dead" I need to watch out for. If I can get them in my cross hairs.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Has Lew ever BEEN to Ft. Wayne?!?! :rolleyes: I did some graduate work there - they roll the sidewalks up at 6pm. The only thing of note there are the Lutherans!!! :boxed:

If there was ANY city where I'd EVER wanna ride out a Zombie apocalypse, it would BE, Ft. Wayne, IN. Mainly because, I'm Lutheran. :favorites37:

kwo51

Full Access Member
It is the pentecostals you need to watch out for. They will let their snakes bite you. This is the way lean ,want to see my snake?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts