A friend passes

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
My girlfriends sister passed away on 3/22 due to neglagence at the nursing home she was at. we are very upset and got an attorney to take the case and he is sueing them for a bunch of cash. she was supposed to be on a cpac machine at night and the dr ordered it and it was not on her the night she passsed, she went to hospital after she was brought back via cpr but they have no idea how long she was out before they found her like that and due to no oxygen going to her she went brain dead and was on life support for three days at the hospital and then they did brainwave test on her and the results showed no activity so under a new law in florida due to the famous Terry Schivo case the plug was pulled on 3/22 at 6:22 pm. I dont no how much more i can take this year still dealing with putting my dog down and two surgurys on my knee. please say a prayer for me to help me get thru all this thanks my friends , Jeffrey AKA Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Jeffery, so sorry to hear this. It has been a rough first quarter of the year for you. As time goes by hopefully it will allow your sorrows and injuries to heal. Prayers for you and your girlfriend and all the other who will miss her sister.

oppo

Full Access Member
Sorry to hear this. It is always tough losing someone you care about but under those circumstances, that has to be extra tough. Hang in there bud. It will eventually get better.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
THank both of you for your kind words i do appreciate it very much, my "friends" have not been there for me so im reevaluteing my so called friends its tough but at least i have a wonderful girl who loves and cares about me very much, i am very lucky to have such a great women in my life.....Jeffrey

Full Access Member
Jeffrey, you have been handed some tough ones, but you always make it through. You have proven to be a strong person, time will heal, all the best to you and your girl.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Knee replacement or just trim. I found it real hard to sue nursing home even when they are negligent. The did not follow Dr.'s orders for my mother and got away with it. They are in a grey area like Obama.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Knee replacement or just trim. I found it real hard to sue nursing home even when they are negligent. The did not follow Dr.'s orders for my mother and got away with it. They are in a grey area like Obama.

Bottom patella 1 inch had to be removed it shattered when they tried to screw into top half........Jeffrey

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Sorry to hear my friend. Been a rough year for my family too. My favorite was just put away last week due to suffering from Lung Cancer. Suffered badly the last 3 months, and unbearable to watch and be with her the last 3 days. Not fun at all. There comes a time when you ask the good lord above to take her, and do it now. Seemed like he took his sweet time. And losing pets is just like losing a family member IMO. People say dogs don't have souls, I just find that hard to believe.

kwo51

Full Access Member
It won't be heaven if they are not house broken. Some pets deserve it more than a few people I know of.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
How could it be heaven if your loved ones who have already gone aren't there to greet you? Furry one's included. I'd like to believe we'll see each other again someday.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Hamsters ,bunnies , gerbils who is going to clean up this mess ? Curb your dog sign on street of gold .Don't worry self cleaning .

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Hot Rod I watched ours suffer for about 3 months too and I kept asked the good lord to take her but he didnt so I had to put her down on St. padddys day 5 days before my girls sister passed. I could not watch her suffer anymore it was killing me. heres a pic of me and criky....God Bless Her little heart
Concealed 27

Attachments

• IMG_0999_2.jpg
    IMG_0999_2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 5

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I am saddened to hear of your loss.
Thanks you she was an awesome companion dog and were getting ready to move and after we do were going to get another small or toy dog to take care of me due to my disability. I miss my buddy laying on me, she always wanted attention from me and I miss that dearly but there is no shortage of dogs out there for me lol......I miss her sister but she is no longer suffering and is in heaven with her Mom and Dad who both passed 4 years ago...God Bless, Jeffrey

kwo51

Full Access Member
Just when I think life is getting easier someone comes alone with something I got to have. Right now I think it is new knees ,eyes, back and spinal card. Play time is just not what it used to be! GSSF we can have wheel chair races over the skyway bridge. Forward this and god will send you 10 leppercons to reload for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts