9mm: Glock v. XD v. Sig SP2022

oppo

Full Access Member
All three are good quality weapons. Handle and if possible shoot all three. What works for me may not work for you.

This is great advice. I highly recommend actually trying these out.

For me personally, of the choices and use you listed, I would go with a gen4 G17. The 17 fits my hand better than the 19 and the gen4's, IMO, have a better grip shape.

Another handgun I would suggest is the Smith & Wesson M&P.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
The 17 is nice for larger hands, I got the 19 cause it fits my hands better.... I'm not a huge Gen 4 yet, I'm going to shoot one next time at range to see how I shoot it... I've just had gens 2 and 3 but never shot the Gen 4s so I will rent one cause I'm curious...will let ya know what I think the differences that i feel between the gens....
Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
G26 is sweet. Get a g27 and do conversion barrel and mags have best of both calibers.
That's what I did and paid the extra 15 bucks to get it blind marked, maybe silly but it looks better in my eyes.... shoots well with the conversion and a g26 may......
Concealed 27

NickPic83

U can't go wrong with any of the 3. Try to handle and if possible shoot all 3 and see what feels better and more natural

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Smith

Everybody else has already said it but Handle them and see what feels the best. My pick however is the XD

Members online

No members online now.