9mm: Glock v. XD v. Sig SP2022

CBizzle

I'm in CA and for whatever reason the DOJ has not approved the XDM. We are stuck with the plain old XD's... Nothing wrong with that but I do prefer the aggressive slide serrations and grips on the M model.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Glock 19, now I'm a bit biassed because I have 3 including a G19, you can use a g17 mag with it which gives u 18 rds total which neither of the other two can do that many round to my knowledge. But your in CA so i guess that makes no diffence. But still glocks are extremlly reliable and there are so many afterparts. Anyways good luck on your decision but i thought I would put my 2 cents in.....if you have any glock questions let me know be happy to help ya out......
Concealed 27

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
All three are good quality weapons. Handle and if possible shoot all three. What works for me may not work for you.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I'll say Sig since no one has picked that option lol. I was looking at the sp2022 at academy the other day and it fit my hand well but I have large hands. I agree with silver though. Handle and shoot all 3 if possible before making your decision

CBizzle

I also like the idea of being able to buy a Sig for $450. Local gun shop is selling one w/o the night sites for that price. Mighty tempting...

SWSS

Full Access Member
I am biased...love my 5906...and the wife loves her Ruger...

SWSS from somewhere....

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Out of the 3 I would pick the Glock 19 in a heartbeat. It's my favorite Glock in that size, shoots great and super easy to work on and maintain. Hard to go wrong with the 19.

CBizzle

Appreciate the feedback.

Thought about the kimber solo but need to diversify as I already have two full size kimbers. Lol.

Glock 19 is on sale down the street too... Hmmm.

Smith

I say glock or XD. Both are great and out of the two I say buy whichever feels the most comfortable in your hand. For me it was the XD

Members online

No members online now.