9 dead in Waco biker shootout

kwo51

Full Access Member
200 bikers in a restaurant plus other patrons and only bikers killed. Either all killed were by cops or bikers were good shots. Pissing contest.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Surprised we haven't seen this is Sturgis also...get all of these clubs together in one place, start drinking and we can see how quickly something can escalate into a fire fight. Waco has had it's string of bad news over the years too..something in the air???

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I won't lose any sleep over the dead gang members. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I do feel bad for the innocents, especially the children, that had to witness it. Seeing someone die violently is not something a kid should have to see.

As for Sturgis, the Black Hills Rally is mostly considered neutral territory, kind of "sacred ground." The 1%ers stick with their own tribes and don't hassle each other much. The high police presence has a lot to do with that too.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Half of the people at sturgis are LEO's. They pay for them to come from all over the US.

kwo51

Full Access Member
One biker killed at waco was a Purple Heart Marine that had no gun. The truth is coming out even if not released by LEO's. He was not a thug,just a great grand dad and father. Did not even own a gun.This is why I avoid groups.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I am sure some of those killed and arrested were "weekend warriors" and just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Yeah I read about that Vietnam Vet killed..sad. I think some of the blame has to be aimed at that restaurant owner who was advised by the police not to allow this gathering. Have to agree also about avoiding groups..you just never know anymore.

ViperJeff

Administrator
just a bad deal regardless...... Never good when a couple idiots measuring their dicks get other killed

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
And people wonder what's wrong with 1perceters ..... all of those arrested should have a court date. Seems to me that it's gonna be hard to figure out who did what and the da probably wil offer deals to most of them,I hope not thought.....Jmho
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
Because of the type of meeting it was there was lots of non 1% groups represented there. I support LEO's but not trigger happy ones.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Waco, Texas—Matt Clendennen is grateful to be out of jail, but he is struggling to hold his life together.

He was one of 177 people arrested after last month's biker brawl in Waco, Texas, which left nine people dead. All the suspects face charges of engaging in organized crime, with bonds set at $1 million each.

Clendennen was able to bond out Tuesday, but almost all the other bikers remain behind bars in what he calls a gross overreaction by police.

"I committed no crime. I did nothing wrong," the 30-year-old told CNN's Ed Lavandera. "I just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time."

So he has filed a lawsuit against the city of Waco and the police department for unlawful imprisonment and violation of his basic rights without due process of the law. "I was simply sitting outside at the restaurant and suddenly the shooting began..so I went inside and was rounded up like some common criminal".

Members online

No members online now.