2016 Presidential candidates

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
X2Mcx3jMwkcaBN9yrsA-b666TuXOK5kwTn4E-E6FXfY=w691-h393-no

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Trump not even there. My guess is he will run independent.

Then the news organizations would have you believe that Clinton will be the next resident of the White House (again) if that happens. There are also rumors that Biden might run for the top position. That guy couldn't handle being VP let alone the White House.

But the thing we don't want is to have an IND and a REP on the ticket for fear of splitting votes. And there have been suspicions that is exactly what Trump wants to do. He may be playing for the other side by pretending to be on ours.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
84% Ron Paul. But the poll is a bit skewed, it only asks how important the issue is if you agree with the more conservative candidates.

It claims that I side with Scott Walker on environmental issues... Not even close. Walker has gutted the DNR in Wisconsin; made major cuts to the State Parks. There isn't much that I agree with Gov. Walker.

I haven't seen a candidate yet that I would vote for:boxed:

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
I did that a couple weeks ago - I was withe Cruz @ 96%, Santorum 95%, and Rand Paul 92% - any of which would make the current mohammedan-in-chief look like the
pissboy.jpg
, by comparison.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I can't imagine bill and hillary back in the white house. They would finish off what ostupid has not.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
If the republicans don't get a good candidate to step forward, that is exactly what is going to happen. If the republicans push too far to the right, then Hillary can continue to make herself seem more moderate and take the hole game.
Just like Obama, there are people who will vote for her just because they want to be "onboard" in electing the first female president

I can't believe that anyone is actually supporting Trump. The guy is only out for himself and his ego.

Walker is a politician in every bad definition of the term. He is as crooked as they come. I would like to see him out of Wisconsin, but I am hoping its the unemployment line not the national capitol.

We have had too many Bush presidents already, so I can't see any good coming from Jeb

We do need another Reagan, not so much for his policies, but for his ability to pull together people and unite people again.

doublestack

I can't imagine bill and hillary back in the white house. They would finish off what ostupid has not.

Think it's just a way for Hilary to get payback on Bill.......feel sorry for the poor Intern that has to go down on Hilary. Now where's the vomit emoticon...?

kwo51

Full Access Member
She will get all she needs in the women prison!!!!!! First we have to convince the fed that she is not above the law.

Members online

No members online now.